* 4 T Bentonite Clay
* 3 T Calcium Powder (crushed clean eggshells--optional for remineralizing teeth)
* 1 T Baking Soda (optional)
* 2 T Powdered Mint Leaf (optional, or essential oil)
* 1 T Cinnamon Powder (or e.o.)
* 1 tsp of Clove Powder
* 1 T (or more to taste) Xylitol Powder
* Essential oils for taste- optional
Mix all together and store in a glass jar. To use just dip a clean wet toothbrush into the powder and brush on teeth as normal.
Make sure powder stays dry so it does not go bad. And to make it into a paste you can add coconut oil. But the paste will go bad if you dip a dirty toothbrush into it.
You can also brush once or twice a week before this with activated charcoal to help clean and whiten your teeth. But it is not a tooth powder/paste replacement.
* Original recipe from www.wellness mama.com