Aug 30, 2010
1 3/4 c. Wheat Flour
1 1/2 c. White Flour
1/3 c. oil
3/4 t. salt
1 c. water
opt. add 1-3 T honey
1. Mix together dry ingredients (dry sweetener goes here, otherwise, wet sweetener goes with wet ingredients)
2. In a separate bowl, mix together wet ingredients
3. Combine wet and dry ingredients (don't over mix)
4. Roll out as thin as possible (1/8") and use the blunt side of a knife, or fork prong to make vertical and horizontal lines (for 1" square crackers). But don't cut all the way through the dough. A prick each square with the fork.
5. Bake on a baking stone (or cookie sheet--greased if you use butter instead of oil. I use those silicon liners) at 350 for 30 minutes (pull out before they get golden!!).