12 cooked lasagna noodles
1-2 cups grated mozzarella or cheddar cheese
Light sprinkling of Grated Parmesan, or as desired
1. Mix the butternut squash filling with butter and water.
2. Separate bowl mix all the things together for the spinach filling.
3. Grease a 9x13 dish, then place half the butternut squash filling on the bottom of the dish.
4. Add cooked lasagna noodles to cover the squash. And then add the spinach feeling as the second layer on top of those noodles.
5. Add another layer of cooked noodles and then put the remaining half of the puréed squash on top.
6. Lastly, at the last layer of noodles on top and cover with grated cheeses.
7. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. ( covered if you don't want it to get too dry or crispy).