Try it for salad dressings or marinades. I also do canned salsa with my garden veggies and use half ACV and half lemon juice, instead of distilled. Or get other ideas from this cool graphic below.
How to use ACV to help heal ailments:
- For chronic conditions such as arthritis, allergies, asthma, heartburn, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc., to help in weight loss, or to boost general health: Mix 2 teaspoons of ACV in 8 ounces of water. Drink a glass of this mixture three times a day, every day.
- For acute conditions like colds, other viruses, headaches, or infections (including yeast infections, bladder infections, diarrhea, constipation, food poisoning, hemorrhoids, etc.,) : Mix 2 tablespoons of ACV in about 8 ounces of water. Drink three glasses of this mixture per day until your condition clears.
- For sore throats or bad breath: Mix ACV in equal parts water and gargle with the mixture, (if your throat is sore, let it coat the throat). You may spit it out, or, for maximum effectiveness, swallow the mixture.
- For acne, rashes, body odor, or other skin conditions (including irritation from yeast infections, jock itch, hemorrhoids and other such conditions): Dilute ACV in equal parts water and apply topically with a cotton ball. For rashes, leave on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse with water Repeat three times a day. For body odor or acne, ACV can be left on the skin without rinsing
- from http://freckleberryfinds.com/2011/09/apple-cider-vinegar-the-mother-of-all-home-remedies/